F.A.Q - Shipping
1. Is it safe to mail jewelry?
Yes, we ship our jewelry by trusted carriers such as FedEx and USPS. All our shipments are fully insured by AnjaysDesigns.
2. Is shipping free?
All orders are free standard shipping to US domestic locations.
3. Do you ship internationally?
We are happy to serve shoppers from all over the world. Pricing may vary based on your final shipping destination and duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. What are my shipping options?
We ship our jewelry by trusted carriers like FedEx and USPS, depending on the destination. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
5. How long does it take to get my order?
All items take 10-15 business days to custom make the ring and 2-3 business days for shipping.
6. How do I track my order once it has been shipped?
An email notification with a tracking number will be sent to you once we ship your order.
7. Do you ship to APO?
We do ship to Military APO. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
8. If I paid for shipping and return my item, do I receive a refund on the shipping fee?
No, the shipping fee is non refundable, unless we shipped a incorrect item or the item has a defect. Returns are accepted up to 7 days from the ship date.